[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - JKM FLOWBENCH-calibration plates

JKM FLOWBENCH-calibration plates

Discussion on general flowbench design

Postby nevdos » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:45 pm

hello all ,
im looking to see if bruce or anyone else can help me out.lookinf for any calibration plates i can rent,borrow, or beg for :( .im having some issues with my bench and need to get it calibrated ,to see where i stand.then i can use this data to set up my software(performance trends black box) with any needed correction numbers if necessary.im having issues with bench reading all over the place(and reading about 10-12 cfm higher than 2 diff sf600s ive tested same heads on) so i need to start from step one i suppose.
thanks in advance
nick
nevdos

Postby bruce » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:45 pm

I can sell you some?

"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby 49-1183904562 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:47 pm

[color=#000000]Nick;

It is in your best interest to Buy a plate form Bruce, Get one/two that will be in the middle of your normal working port ranges I/E if your ports flow 200 CFM MAX then get him to make you a 100CFM. The reason for this is Bruce
49-1183904562

Postby nevdos » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:27 pm

yes, Bruce im interested in getting some plates, but theres no price or ordering info on your page .do you rent them out at all or do i need to buy them? what are the pass around plates?how do i go about contacting you to order and discuss what i need?
also to answer Rick,
i always use my weather station to compensate for d/a ,humidity ,temp ,etc.especially since i ive in denver ,where im going to obviously have radical difference in elevation and air density.lol. but thanks for the info .im not so much interested in being equal to anyone elses bench,but rather looking to be more accurate with my own and know that when i see a trend or change, its believable is all.
thanks again for the reply.always very helpful folks on this site when you need them.thanks again,
nick :D :
nevdos

Postby bruce » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:56 pm

Email or PM me, prices are listed on the site link above. Sorry I don't have a fancy shopping cart like other websites. I'm working on that, or should I say it's on the "to-do" list
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby PFM » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:00 pm

Nevdos,

I am not sure what you your bench trouble is but the plates Bruce offers will be a forever help to you with your bench and anyone you may want to compare flow bench numbers with. Get your bench dialed back in and then if you need to you can lend your plates to a friend with a bench to compare with. It beats the heck out of looking for 10 CFM that are only in his bench.

Regards,

PFM
PFM

Return to Flowbench General