[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Hey guys interesting check valves on eBay

Hey guys interesting check valves on eBay

Discussion on general flowbench design

Postby Jesse Lackman1 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:36 pm

cheap too;

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/4-PVC-Sch-40-Check-Valve-w-Cleanout-Plug_W0QQitemZ270206631708QQihZ017QQcategoryZ42133QQrd

Z1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem]4" PVC Sch.40 Check Valve w/Cleanout & Plug - $12 [/url]

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/3-PVC-Sch-40-Check-Valve-w-Cleanout-Plug_W0QQitemZ270206630783QQihZ017QQcategoryZ42133QQrd

Z1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem]3" PVC Sch.40 Check Valve w/Cleanout & Plug - $14 [/url]
Jesse Lackman
Jesse Lackman1

Postby thomasvaught-1 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:51 pm

I finally got a good deal on something. These guys are 10 minutes from my house. Going to check it out tomorrow.

Tom V
thomasvaught-1

Postby Jesse Lackman1 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:12 pm

It looked like the price written on the 4" one was $59.95

I ordered 3 of the 3" ones, you better not take those!!!

Jesse
Jesse Lackman
Jesse Lackman1

Postby Jesse Lackman1 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:52 pm

Tom did you go look a them?

I got the three 3" ones I ordered and think they will be perfect.

The nut holding the plastic plate to the rubber flap was very loose, (all the metal is stainless), I took all the nuts off and put loctite on them so they don't come off and go through the motor.

Highly recommended.
Jesse Lackman
Jesse Lackman1

Postby thomasvaught-1 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:23 pm

I went and looked at them Jesse. I decided that they were a very good price: $14 vs around $60 normal price. Problem was the people only had
4 of the 4" units and about 6 of the 3" units so I passed on those (just for you).

I did see how the check valves were made and I personally think I could make the flappers myself and make a "valve seat" from some schedule 20
4" pipe.

Tom Vaught
thomasvaught-1

Return to Flowbench General