[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Pass it around - Gather our own data

Pass it around - Gather our own data

Discussion on general flowbench design

Postby larrycavan » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:31 pm

I should receive the plates on Tuesday. I'll flow them the day I receive them and ship them on. Next Stop will be Wing64K.

I have a spreadsheet with names and addresses that I'll package with the plates. When you receive them, look and see who's the most logical choice to ship them on to and send them a PM to see if everything is go on their end.

Also PLEASE post here that you have received them and who you are shipping them to so we can keep track of where they are.

Dom & Hollowood63 ....need your addresses..

Larry C
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby CFM headman » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:15 pm

Hello to everyone here i have a SF 1020 and i would like to take part in your program here in nebraska if it isnt too late just let me know what i need to do or who i need to pm thanks !! :p
Dave
CFM induction
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
CFM headman

Postby larrycavan » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:30 pm

PM me with your name and address.

Welcome to the forum too :D

How do you like the 1020 so far? How about filling us in on the machine...what you like...what you found....how well it works...etc..

Larry C
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby CFM headman » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:39 pm

the 1020 is great i do intakes and carbs on it too which is nice compared to the 600 where you have to convert the data
i also use performance trands port flow annyl. PRO that program is great for gathering data and comverting it into useful information for me anyway i have owned it for about six years now and still learing things i am a part time kind of guy work normal day job and do heads at night so it takes a while
Dave
CFM induction
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
CFM headman

Postby larrycavan » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:12 pm

Here's where we stand location wise and status wise..if it's not correct...shout..

Ready Bruce Pennsylvania
Ready Larry C Pennsylvania
Ready Wing64k Pennsylvania
Ready Dave W New Jersey
Ready Dom New York
Not Blown928 Connecticut
Ready Gofaster Indianna
Ready Tom Vaught Michigan
Ready Hollywood63 Michigan
Ready Chad Kansas
Ready Mousehouse1 Oklahoma
Ready CFM Headman Nebraska
Ready Jesse Lackman North Dakota
Ready Rick 360 Missouri
Ready Mouse California ?
Ready Nick Washington
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby larrycavan » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:45 pm

larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby cboggs » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:58 pm

guys,

I don't have my new bench working yet, .. I'm guessing another week or two ,, ..

however I do have my SF-110 if you would like my to flow the
"pass around" plates too?

Curtis
Curtis Boggs
Racing Flow Development.
cboggs

Postby larrycavan » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:34 pm

Curtis.....PM with address....I'll add your name

Larry C
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby Mousehouse1 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:44 pm

Bruce and Larry once all of this information is collected are you going to post it for the world to see or just the members of this forum?

I am very curious how close all of these benches are going to be from home made ones to commercially made ones. It should be very interesting.
Mousehouse1

Postby larrycavan » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:55 pm

Pandora's box is probably closer to the truth.. :D

I'm wonder how many benches are going to get ripped apart and changed....

Larry C
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby bruce » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:15 am

I would say more than likely post the info in a spreadsheet for eveyone's viewing.

Here again repeatability of ones bench would be most important to me, not what someone elses bench flowed in comparision. We can't control the testing of these plates in everyones shop so you can't really say who's bench is right and who's isn't.

This process is more of a fun thing to involve everyone on the forum who wants to take part, be it the person who has a megabuck flowbench or a bench hooked up to a shop vac. Its all about what YOU are trying to accomplish in your testing program thats the ultimate goal.

Everyone have fun with the plates when you get them!
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby Mousehouse1 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:34 am

I guess I was trying to say it will be interesting to see what the home built/low budget benches do compared to the high end commercially available ones.
Mousehouse1

Postby Mousehouse1 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:35 am

I know one that isn't coming apart again anytime soon. :)
Mousehouse1

Postby CFM headman » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:26 am

Dave
CFM induction
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
CFM headman

Postby Mousehouse1 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:29 am

Dave what kind of flow fixtures are you getting?
Mousehouse1

PreviousNext

Return to Flowbench General