[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - (ask) MAF datasheet

(ask) MAF datasheet

Discussion on general flowbench design

Postby evans » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:48 am

does anyone have datasheet for MAF? any type of MAF? thanks
evans

Postby Shawn » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:42 pm

I'm going to assume you mean Mass Air Flow by maf? I think I'm a little confused. Maf of what? A sensor? A hole? A cylinder head? I think someone might be able to anwer your question if there was a little more detail.
shawn
Shawn

Postby Thomas Vaught » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:15 pm

Years ago I had some MASS AIR METER Flow Sheets for a Bosch air meter. I doubt if the flow sheets are even close to the accuracy of the new Hatachi Air Meters out there today. The new Air Meters are a removable type that can be mounted in a tube once you have a mounting flange on the pipe. (Two small screws, simple).

Tom V.

ps What exactly are you trying to do? I have built a couple of mass air meter flow benches in the past.
Thomas Vaught

Postby 2seater » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:36 pm

I think I have the data sheets for a couple of Hitachi MAF's. One is the stock 3800 Buick engine of the late 80's-early 90's and the 3" MAF for a mid-90's GM. I have tested them for flow comparison vs frequency and they do work but the numbers are rarely rock stable.
2seater

Postby evans » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:33 pm

yes, i need flow comparison vs frequency. for any type of MAF. i think to change orifice method with this kind of sensors. i'm prever the datasheet for mitsubishi, nissan, because i'm living in asia. its difficult to get american car MAF. how bout the maximum CFM for that MAF? thanks
evans

Postby 2seater » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:40 pm

2seater

Postby evans » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:46 pm

are the flow vs frequence graph linear?
evans

Postby 2seater » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:41 pm

2seater

Return to Flowbench General