[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Plates - Where are those little buggers?

Plates - Where are those little buggers?

Discussion on general flowbench design

Postby gofaster » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:45 pm

Jesse,
Thanks for the heads up on the plates. I'm looking forward to doing a re-test with my electronics and software installed.
Jim
gofaster

Postby Jesse Lackman » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:18 pm

I'm not ready yet.
Jesse Lackman

Jesse Lackman

Postby bruce » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:23 pm

There were 16 people on the original list so far I have only heard back from 7 with results and there are only 3 people left to test the plates? What happened to the rest of the people?
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby Thomas Vaught » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:33 am

Bruce has my info

Tom V.
Thomas Vaught

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:56 am

Ok, here are the labels left in the encloser.

Gofaster: I think he had a turn.
Jesse Lackmen Not ready
Mouse
Blown928
Chad Speier Name checked off

Larry You had your turn buddy!

So what do you say Bruce. Who should they go to? I will send them as soon as I here.

Nick
Nick

Postby Nick » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:53 pm

Plates are on ther way to Mouse. They should be there in 2-3 days. USPS priority mail.

Nick
Nick

Postby Hopper » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:05 pm

Bruce,
I just sent you an email so I could get on the list.
Hopper

Postby jbv heads » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:08 pm

Bruce,

I sent you an email. I'm in NorCal. Shop is in Yuba City, Ca 95991. Thanks
jbv heads

Postby Mouse » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:22 pm

Plates sent to PFM, Southern CA.
Mouse

Postby Mark Workman » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:54 pm

On the list. In Missouri. Traceability is the s**t
Mark Workman

Postby bruce » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:22 pm

I now have the plates back in my shop, there are still the following people on the original list who have not flowed the plates:

Bill
Chad
Jesse

Not sure about these two:

Rick?
Dave?

I have a few people on a second list that want to flow the plates, in order to not hold up the results for everyone else I'm going to give it a few days for those people who have not sent me their results to send them to me (Dean & Jim).

Please send me an email or PM me.

If anyone has been forgotten I am sorry, this small project turned into a larger one than we had figured (I'm not complaining by anymeans)
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby CFM headman » Mon May 01, 2006 11:38 am

i have had then i sent them to washingotn and i PM'd the info to you
i can send it again if you need it still
Dave
CFM induction
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
CFM headman

Postby SuperRunner » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:19 pm

So they almost ready to start the second time around? I am still waiting
Turbocharge EVERYTHING...that is how I see it.
SuperRunner

Postby SuperRunner » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:48 am

still waiting
Turbocharge EVERYTHING...that is how I see it.
SuperRunner

Postby bruce » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:02 am

I've deceided to not send the plates out on a second go around, the plate project was started to show that a home built bench can be just as accurate as a professional bench.

The plates I machined were never intended to be used as calibration plates for one to setup a flowbench hence the reason they were kept as a blind test, now that they have been flowed by a bunch of benches any numbers we would get could be skewed so it would not be a valid test.

Sorry for those who missed out on the first go around it was an interesting project and showed what can be done by the DIY'er . . .
bruce
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Flowbench General