[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Plates - Where are those little buggers?

Plates - Where are those little buggers?

Discussion on general flowbench design

Postby hollywood63 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:11 am

Sorry for the PM Tom. Plates arrived yesterday (good old USPS) I will test today and send them out tomorrow. Looks like gofast is the closest.
Art

Edited By bruce on 1140721788
hollywood63

Postby Mouse » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:04 am

Use Priority mail. It is only slightly more expensive and will get anywhere in th US in 3 days or less.
Mouse

Postby bruce » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:09 pm

Agree on the priority mail the plates will fit into the VCR tape box they have at the post office, should be less than $4.00 to send them to the next person.
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby PFM » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:20 pm

Bruce,

I sent a PM some time back on getting the plates after Mouse, while they are on the left coast. I have seen no reply any info? I can test on a FP1 bench and a SF-600 with FlowCom.

Would love to get on the list.

PFM
PFM

Postby gofaster » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:56 pm

I'm sending the plates to chad today.
Jim
gofaster

Postby blown928 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:04 pm

My bench is up and running now so you can move me from the 'not ready yet' pile to the active list.
Bill
'84 928s 5 sp. Vortech/749
blown928

Postby Mousehouse1 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:28 pm

I sent the plates off to the next person on the list. I wasn't able to flow them because my bench is messing up. When the last person flows them on the west coast can you send them back to me. I should have my bench fixed by then.
Mousehouse1

Postby Rick360 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:05 pm

I got the plates yesterday and am flowing them today. I will send them off on Monday if I can get confirmation on who to send to.

The order on the list is a little outta whack. Some people on the list have no markings by their name yet are before me. They've already been East, North, West and South of me. Where to next?

It appears that CFM Headman (Dave) would be next. Dave are you ready? Have you had them yet? You are before me on the list but no indication you've had them yet, so I am assuming you haven't?

If Dave has already had them or isn't ready Mouse would be next. I will need address info if Dave is not ready. Nick is after mouse.

Some names may not be on the list who posted. I don't see maxracesoftware on the list. Any others?

Bill (Blown928) I changed your "not ready" to "ready" on the list so they can come to you on the way back to bruce.

let me know who is ready or if your status has changed so the list can be updated.

PM me or email me at rferbert(at)stjoelive(dot)com

Rick
Rick360

Postby larrycavan » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:23 pm

If I recall, Larry Meaux is in your neighborhood..so to speak..I know he's ready....question is...does he have time right now..
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby maxracesoftware » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:42 am

maxracesoftware

Postby Thomas Vaught » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:26 pm

Larry,

Once you get the plates in the shipping envelope you will find a couple of sets of shipping labels.

One of the shipping labels would normally be missing. That will be the one with your name on it and your address. That label was used to get the plates to you. When the two lists were created there were enough labels printed to get the plates to you and to use the second label as a return address when you sent the plates to the next person.

The plates were supposed to be sent to the CLOSEST person to you on the list to save on shipping costs. It did not work out that way.

Hope this helps.

Tom V.
Thomas Vaught

Postby bruce » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:26 pm

I must say I am impressed with how well this project has actually progressed! Take a bunch of people who don't really know each other, send a bunch of plates around and have it goes as smoothly as it has so far.

It was not setup as "formal" as it probably should have been for the undertaking it has become (Thanks Larry for all you did for me in helping setup what we are doing!!!!) Larry deserves the THANKS! It was kinda a spur of the moment idea that has blossomed into what we are now doing

I'm going to let this little bit of info slip out (cause you are all dying to know) that you all are going to be amazed at how well your projects work!

And for those of you who flowed the plates and did not send me your results yet . . . get them to me so I don't forget you on the list!
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby PFM » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:02 am

Bruce,

I think that is a great little slip on the info. And yes this is a great project. In a perfect world all of the benches would be within a small percentage of the "correct" numbers. I have never thought that bench to bench to bench that numbers would be comparable.

Yes I took the Super Flow tour, talked with Harold Bettes (nice guy) an know all their benches are calibrated to the same plates etc. But there is operator error, flow com calibration error, etc. that all cause troubles. If this very wide variety of benches are close it would be great.

Stay tuned the results should be awesome.

PFM
PFM

Postby Rick360 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:11 am

I'll send them out to Larry Meaux (maxracesoftware) today.

Rick
Rick360

Postby Jesse Lackman » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:21 am

Jesse Lackman

Jesse Lackman

PreviousNext

Return to Flowbench General