[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Plates - Where are those little buggers?

Plates - Where are those little buggers?

Discussion on general flowbench design

Postby cboggs » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:33 pm

I still have the plates and I'm done flowing them, ..

who wants them next ????????????

Curtis
Curtis Boggs
Racing Flow Development.
cboggs

Postby bruce » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:38 pm

Wasn't there a sheet with all the names and addresses on of who was getting the plates?
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby cboggs » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:17 am

Yes, .. but aren't I supposed to ask who is ready for them next?

Curtis
Curtis Boggs
Racing Flow Development.
cboggs

Postby PFM » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:15 pm

Curtis,

I understand the request of who is ready, on the right coast, to keep transit time down. I am sure Larry could get to them tested in short order. I am on the left coast and can get them on two benches in two days and ship them on. I would guess Mouse, John, could turn them around quickly too, also on the left coast.

Where ever lets get them moving.

PFM
PFM

Postby bruce » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:36 pm

Curtis who is next on the list? If they are not ready then go to the next person. Larry had the list figuredout for the most efficient shipping. I had assumed that everyone on the list was ready?

If you are not ready for them let us know and when I get them back from the last person I will make a second sending of the plates at a later date. More than likely I'll machine up another set with different sizes for the second "go around"
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby hollywood63 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:38 pm

boggs not sure were you are located but I'm in Michigan along with a few other guys
Art
hollywood63

Postby Mousehouse1 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:22 pm

Chad in Kansas gets them before me if I remember correctly.
Mousehouse1

Postby larrycavan » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:48 pm

There was a spreadsheet in the box with everyone's name that had signed up to test the plates. Anyone that wanted them after that point in time could easily be fit into the logistics by geographical location.

I printed and included mailing labels with everyone's name and address in the box when I shipped it from my place.

I would have posted the list but I didn't think everyone would appreciate having their personal addresses posted on the Internet....I'll send bruce the digital copy of the list as it was on the day I shipped the plates...

Here's the list by name and state

Larry Cavanaugh Pennsylvania
Dean Purks Pennsylvania
Dave Wiszniewski New Jersey
Dom Garafalo New York
Bill Shaw Ct
Heads 1st Indianna
Tom Vaught Michigan
Art Fortier Michigan
Chad Speier Kansas
Martin Sharp Oklahoma
Dave Fees Nebraska
Jesse Lackman North Dakota
Rick Ferbert Missouri
Race Flow Development Virginia
John Pearson California
Nick Kennard Washington

Larry C :D
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby Thomas Vaught » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:41 pm

I saw one note about the plates coming to me and never saw the plates or the info that said they were going somewhere else.

Tom V.
Thomas Vaught

Postby bruce » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:53 pm

bruce
Site Admin

Postby Mouse » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:06 pm

I thought I was next
Mouse

Postby cboggs » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:28 pm

Yes I was confused by the list, . . didn't seem to be any order they
need to be sent in, .. and that's why I asked.

Tom, I did send you a PM asking if you wanted them next, .. and I guess
at this point that's what I'll do, .. they'll go out Monday.

Sory for the confusion guys, ..

Curtis
Curtis Boggs
Racing Flow Development.
cboggs

Postby larrycavan » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:50 pm

It's based on location and who was ready at the time they left my shop. Up and down the east coast was the plan, then off to the middle and finally out west..

Dean is in southern Pa...so Jersey made logistical sense to follow him..because Dom wasn't finishd with his bench yet but would have been by the time Dean was dont flowing them...so it was then up to NY, over to Ct....then off to the midwest.. then Rick wanted in....so he was next...then Larry M wanted to flow them so it made logistical sense for Rickto ship them to Larry...by that time I had already created the list and they were in and out my door in less than 48 hours....everyone seemed to have a special request...some ready..some not..some would be by the time the plates got to them...etc...

No way to meet everyone's request and schedule perfect logistics around build completion dates, vacations...et al....

Flow em...post who you're shipping them to and don't hang on to them for weeks at a time.....They should have passed through the hands of at least two people in a weeks time..by now they should be in Chad's garage.....
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby Nick » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:15 pm

I always get picked last. :( This could take awhile.
Nick

Postby larrycavan » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:10 am

larrycavan
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Flowbench General