[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - 240 volt vacuum motors - fan search.

240 volt vacuum motors - fan search.

Discussion on general flowbench design

Postby Tony » Wed May 03, 2006 7:29 pm

Hmmm... Sounds a bit odd if you own the property freehold.

It might be worth having a few quiet words with your electricity supply utility. In most places the utility own the supply connection right up to and including the meter, even if it passes over private land to get there.

If you could get three phase connected it will open up a whole new world for you.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby riga team » Sun May 14, 2006 2:55 pm

riga team

Postby riga team » Tue May 23, 2006 5:32 pm

TONY! On how many it is possible to increase an aperture of emission in mine blower : now 3,75 inch2 . I shall increase cfm ? And pressure ? Anatolij
riga team

Postby Tony » Tue May 23, 2006 6:09 pm

Anatolij. Yes most definitely, a larger volute and output aperture area would certainly increase the flow volume, and most likely the pressure. What you have now looks very restrictive compared to the rotor size and inlet flow area. But you would need to make a whole new blower casing.

If I was going to do that, I would probably either weld it up from sheet steel, or make it in several pieces and bolt it together. Fiberglass may be another suitable material to try, two fiberglass halves could be bolted together.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby riga team » Wed May 24, 2006 5:43 pm

TONY, My output 2,5 " on 1,5 ". I shall rarefy an output and I shall weld 1 " inserts from edges. I shall receive 3,5 " on 1,5 ": = 5,25 INCH2
riga team

Postby riga team » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:06 pm

. Greetings guys. I have finished blower. Here initial results: on 6500 about. The minutes of 0,18kg \sm2 = 70"of water but grow Temp. An output. The gear belt-it was pleasant to me. I have lowered about. Up to 4800. The output now is stable. The motor 5,5 KW 2880 RPM. 10 minutes continuously provide stable work. That week I shall check up on a water column. TONY! On what diameter of an input to do the test?
ANATOLIJ
riga team

Previous

Return to Flowbench General