[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Need Spread sheet for FP1

Need Spread sheet for FP1

Discussion on general flowbench design

Postby The Silver Bullet » Tue May 29, 2007 1:35 am

I am need of a simple spreadsheet to capture and save my info into so that I can print out.

Thanks,
Richard
The Silver Bullet

Postby Griffin » Thu May 31, 2007 10:58 am

Larry Cavenaugh (sp?) has one that is awsome - he put a ton of time into it and sells it for a VERY small amount of money considering the work hes obviously put into it. I purchased it from him and am VERY happy with the purchase - money well spent.

I *THINK* you can contact him through this e-mail:

maxracesoftware@yahoo.com
Griffin

Postby The Silver Bullet » Thu May 31, 2007 11:54 am

The Silver Bullet

Postby Griffin » Thu May 31, 2007 12:45 pm

Yeah his original link is dead for me too.

The site that was hosting it is still up though:

Griffin

Postby bruce » Thu May 31, 2007 1:44 pm

Try this link:

"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby The Silver Bullet » Thu May 31, 2007 8:01 pm

The Silver Bullet

Postby larrycavan » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:42 am

Too much to do and no time to get it all done.....somehow in the mix, I missed this thread entirely until this morning...a month later!

Thanks guys for the nice compliments on the workbook and thanks Bruce for pointing the correct link.

I've been meaning to sit down and revise the original FPexcel program. Maybe later in the summer or this fall I'll be in a position to do that. When I do, anyone that has a current version will get the revised one free.

Note: Curtain Area Calculations Worksheet is from Darin Morgan and has been modified to pull data from within FPexcel.

99% of the formulas used in the calculations are from Larry Meaux [ his posts on Speedtalk inspired me to get the project off the ground make it happen]
larrycavan
Site Admin

Return to Flowbench General