[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Pass it around plates

Pass it around plates

Discussion on general flowbench design

Postby bruce » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:53 pm

For those of you who have flowed the plates make sure you send me the results right aways so you don't forget to send them. I want to keep up-to-date on the findings so I don't forget anyone's test results. DO NOT POST YOUR RESULTS ON THE FORUM! Send me a PM or email me at Bruce@tractorsport.com with the heading of plates or something like that so it doesn't get lost in my email.
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby bruce » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:27 pm

A few additional notes:

1. Plates should be put over your flowbench hole and flowed, no adaptor ect. For reference; I sealed them to my bench using a large o-ring with the vacuum of the bench suppling the clamping force.

2. Plates only need to be flowed on intake mode. So you will only have 3 results for me

3. Make sure you let the plates sit in your shop a few hours to come up to the shop's temp before testing.

Edited By bruce on 1137523971
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby bruce » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:06 pm

Ok I'd like to add some additional info . . .

when you send me the results of your test give me info about the style of bench you have (pitot, orifice, etc) and if you tested the plates in any different way than what we have discussed informally on the forum.

Those of you who have already sent me your results, if I need info about your bench setup I'll send you a message. I have already gotten info from some of you.
bruce
Site Admin

Return to Flowbench General