[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - procurring flowbench cabinet construction

procurring flowbench cabinet construction

Discussion on general flowbench design

Postby Quan-Time » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:46 am

have you concidered buying some plans, and spending a solid weekend building your own ?

The other thing i can suggest is contact Bruce (owner of these here parts) and see if you cant strike a deal with him.. Best i can offer..

goodluck.
Quan-Time

Postby jfholm » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Dennis,
I agree that you may be better served to buy the plans and if nothing else take them to a cabinet shop and have it built. Once you have the plans you will see that it is much easier to install the motors and wiring, at least the first time, during construction when the bench is at a partial assembled stage. You may be able to have a custom panel installed in the back for motor access though.

John
It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Postby bruce » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:39 pm

I think Dennis is building a "special flowbench" we've talked in the past :)

Dennis, If I can help give me a shout!
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby jfholm » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Dennis,
Don't you have a web site. I thought I used to have it and if it is the one I am thinking of was a good site. If you do would you mind posting your web site here.

Thanks,
John
It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Return to Flowbench General