[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - JKM FLOWBENCH - bench schematics-vacuum diagrams

JKM FLOWBENCH - bench schematics-vacuum diagrams

Discussion on general flowbench design

Postby nevdos » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:12 pm

hey all new member here. i posted in the pitot type section, if anyone here has jkm style flowbenches, and if they have a owners manual or some type of schematic ,as far as wiring and vacuum lines go. also i need to see if anyone has flow range specs so i can give them to software supplier, to help calibrate my bench. i bought performance trends softrware and black box interface and they need some info i dont have the answers to .thanks
nevdos

Postby larrycavan » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:26 pm

larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby nevdos » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:03 am

hey larry no i dont have a calibration plate i kinda just need to know where some lines need to be placed and solenoid wiring and hen i think i can sort out rest of it
nevdos

Postby Stef » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:35 pm

If at all possible, would you be kind enough to take a few pics of the inside of the bench and post or email them? From the outside it looks a little like the Mopar Tech bench and similar to one of the types I'm considering building.

Thanks,

Stef
Stef

Postby dragrace » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:43 am

Hello, i own a JKM 600 bench and the changable 400 cfm pulley as well, yes John passed a few years back.. I have the original owners manual and it has nothing about flow range as the blue box has (flow orofices) nor any hose routing diagrams. All the components are available from Grainger supply, have had to replace the blower fan assembly and just this past week the 7 1/2 electric motor (ouch). The bench isn't the kind that has a flow range other than the stated 0-400 or 0-600 cfm rating as it's an axial flow blower fan that doesn't create air flow until the inlet valve allows some in where as the blue box has constant air pressure through a known flow size orifice and they take the differential on the 2 sides for percentage. I see a bench on racingjunk that has the Audie unit on it but haven't asked Performancetrends about there unit working on the JKM.. Hope this helps and is only my opinion. Rick
dragrace

Postby swolds » Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:16 pm

swolds

Return to Flowbench General