[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - porting bench - bench pic.

porting bench - bench pic.

Place to post other shop equipment ideas or something you made and u'd like to share?

Postby t.olson » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:43 pm

this is the bench i build in 1997 . if any one would like more photos i would be glad to share them . t.olson
t.olson

Postby bruce » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:56 pm

"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby JRM » Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:16 pm

Bench looks good. Please Post more picts
JRM

Postby t.olson » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:06 pm

i took some more pictures of the right side , front and top view . you can see in one picture the filter , which is 16'' x16'' . i had to have it because that castiron dust just kills me .. 25 years of it dosnt help i supose. i glad to share with comon gear- heads with what i have build . if any quistions on it please e- mail me . t.o
t.olson

Postby PerformancePorting » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:08 pm

Here are some pictures of my porting bench. Pretty simple.
PerformancePorting

Postby 86rocco » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:55 pm

Hey PerformancePorting, I noticed the flexible shaft grinder with multiple handpieces. I've been thinking of getting something like that, do you find you get a lot of use out of it? Any comments or recommendations?
86rocco

Postby PerformancePorting » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:04 pm

It's the only thing I port with. Air grinders are just to big. The handpieces are like using a pencil you have great control. They are also very quiet. I bought this one about 15 years ago and have only replaced the foot switch and outside sleeve. I port motorcycle heads and it works great. Its 1/4 hp and variable speed to 20,000rpm with the foot pedal. It will take off as much material as you can put at it. Check out CC specialties thats the place to get them and lots of porting supplies to. Super nice people also.
PerformancePorting

Postby 86rocco » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:15 pm

Cool! Have you got a website or other contact info for CC specialities?
86rocco

Postby bruce » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:39 pm

Here is a link to CC Specialties

"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby PerformancePorting » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:02 am

Thanks!
PerformancePorting

Return to Other DIY shop equipment