[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Links to useful tools and helps

Links to useful tools and helps

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby 106-1194218389 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:41 pm

I found this web site. For the serious tuner this may be a neat thing. Does anyone out there have experience with these devices?

Their forum is really good also for tuners. I found a Holley Carb link under the tuner's thread. Was one of the best I have seen

They seem to have some good devices and support.

John
106-1194218389

Postby 200cfm » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:59 pm

A friend racer sent me his LC-1 for a check on my A/F ratio. Have made a few runs with it and still learning. The analog display meter unfornuately had a very dark glass cover and made it difficult to view the needle especially if there was sunglare or evening runs. Got sent the clear view meter and that should allow clearer viewing but haven't tested it yet. Probley want have a engine ready October.
200cfm

Postby WPH » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:16 am

Any WB A/F ratio meter is a powerful tuning tool, especially if it is capable of datalogging. Some of them have spare analog/digital inputs for different signals.
I'm using Megasquirt ECU + WBO2 as a datalogger with laptop. I can record huge files of data with MAP, IAT, CLT, TPS, RPM, 2x WBO2 and EGT:s.
My setup has a wiring loom with all the necessary sensors to plug in even to a carburated car with distributor ignition.

We run MS on many of our street/race cars and I've been very happy how well it works. The MS community has a huge amounts of info on DIY WBO2's and commercial products and how to run it with your MS stuff.
Pekka
WPH

Postby 49-1183904562 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:27 pm

These guy's make some nice AF systems with logging etc.
I have used them alot with great success.

Rick
49-1183904562

Postby 106-1194218389 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:51 pm

106-1194218389

Postby WPH » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Quote:

"For automotive this Megasquirt system really looks great. The support channel looks excellent. The support is probably about as important as anything to me."

...Plus the MegaLogViewer SW has a built-in dyno in it and a VERY exellent tuning aid called VE Analyzer. If you use MS+WBO2 it can change/calculate values to your MS fuel map about 90% correct based on your datalogs. Let the calculator do it's work and you have only the fine tuning to do.
Pekka
WPH

Postby 86rocco1 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 pm

I've recently had a chance to mess around with an Innovate LM-1 a little bit. The brief time that I had it, I was pretty impressed, it helped us zero in on the cause of a transient carb problem much quicker than we would have otherwise been able to do.
86rocco1

Return to General BS