[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Visiting Oschersleben Racetrack ...

Visiting Oschersleben Racetrack ...

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby 77-1212596771 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:21 pm

Hi guys,

I will be offline till monday: 3 full days of racing action at !

I will visit the FIA GT race weekend ( FIA GT, FIA GT3, GT4 Grand Prix, Renault Formula GP and more). A friend of mine arranged everything, so we will have some nice days with hopefully good weather and some meet and greet in the pits.

I quickly organized a new lens for my digital camera ( Canon 70-200 F4 L IS) and hopefully the picture quality will be a bit better than the former photo shoots ( see: )

I will post some pictures when I am back :-)

Daniel
77-1212596771

Postby 106-1194218389 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:47 pm

Daniel,
Great photos! Did you take these? I understand how hard it is to get good photos at the races. I looked at your pictures and made me want to show you the Mini I have been helping on lately.

John

My friend Bill's Mini with him working on it:

A couple of pictures of the 935 Porsche next to the Mini:

Darrin Williams of the Utah Jazz, his Maserati:

A few of the Mustangs they were using that day:

The Jazz MAscot "Bear" getting ready to drive:
106-1194218389

Postby 77-1212596771 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:33 am

[color=#000000]Wow! Great cars (especially the Mini ;) ). I have a weakness for small (racing) cars. Are they just collection cars which are sometimes used for racing or specially made for a racing series ?

All photos you find on my side were made by me. I just started to learn how to get nice photos done ( Having my digital slr since march 2007).

Back to the topic: I am back from 3 great racing days. It was the first visit to Oschersleben for me. The race track is a pleasure for spectators and photographers, as there are plenty of great views and you often can see more than 2/3 of the whole race track to follow the race. Thats far better than let say the GP course of the N
77-1212596771

Postby MrHijet » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Oh my dear!

I really needed 9 month to get my photo shot sorted.

I am sure I still missed some good shots and posted some boring ones, but please have look at the pictures I have uploaded now:

e.g. the KTM X-Bow:

some italian cars:

roaring americans:

more on:
MrHijet

Postby slracer » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Daniel, There is no such thing as a "boring" picture of a race car! The Ferraris, Astons and even Ford GT pics are great, but where did the Morgan Aero come from? Old style with modernized lines, only a Brit would do that! And I'm glad they did! :D It makes my hotrod MGTD almost respectable! :p

Thanks for sharing! -- Doug
I choose NOT to be an ordinary man because it is my right to be uncommon if I can! - unknown
slracer

Postby MrHijet » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:50 am

MrHijet

Postby MrHijet » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:22 am

Just a little preview of the this year Oschersleben race visit :-)

I feel I earned some experiences since last year. hopefully this time I will complete the shots a bit quicker than in 2008 ;-)

Cheers,

Daniel
MrHijet

Postby jfholm » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Wow! Daniel, what wonderful shots. I am green with envy. Thanks for sharing, they are wonderful. I know that some of us will never be able to go there and some cannot come here, but we can share. Your pictures are very much appreciated!

John
It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Postby bruce » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Daniel, any pics yet?
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby MrHijet » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:18 am

[color=#000000]Hi Bruce,

I am very sorry. I am still fighting to free some time to work on the photos. At the moment I still have 2400 picture to work on, till I can publish the Oschersleben series.

There is even more to come: I was at the N
MrHijet

Return to General BS