[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - PTS Flowbench Tech World Headquarters visit

PTS Flowbench Tech World Headquarters visit

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby bruce » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:37 pm

I had the opportunity this week to meet with another forum member, Tom C. (200cfm) stopped by with his wife to chat for a spell. He happened to be in Lancaster PA all week for a Studebaker convention and took time out of his schedule to drop on by (bout 20 minute drive).

I was able to "entertain" him for a few hours and show him around the place (the tour takes all of a minute) He brought along some of his parts to look at and I sent him home with a velocity probe and a hat (thanks for the purchase Tom, means we can eat again this week).

I always find it interesting what the forum members actually do with the info they get off the forum. It's amazing that most of us here are about the same, trying to do things on a real tight budget.

Thanks again for the visit Tom enjoyed meeting you!!

Course before he left I swore him to secrecy . . .

Edited By bruce on 1221860333
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby 106-1194218389 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:38 pm

YOU'VE GOT A BUDGET BRUCE! :;): So did I miss it, do you hats for sale yet or was that just a prototype you sold our PTS brother? My finger is on the PayPal button now. ;-) I still like the thoughts of having a get together. Now you want to talk budget, I can see me boosting my wife onto a freight train to hop a ride out there.

John
106-1194218389

Postby bruce » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:03 pm

Had another visitor to the "Headquarters" today, Chris (blaktopr) stopped over to help run my 50amp line to my shop.

We had some good discussion on wetflow testing with his wetflow project. Showed me some videos and I in turn got to run my bench full-tilt with all 8 blowers for him.

Thanks again Chris for the help! As always it's nice to meet up with forum members in person :D
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby larrycavan » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:55 am

larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby blaktopr » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:43 pm

All I remember was a flash of light and then I was in my truck. He was holding something in his hand and was wearing sunglasses. Thats all I know. :D
Chris Sikorski
blaktopr

Postby bruce » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Oh man I needed that chuckle!!!

Hey I was in Special Ops in the military in my "former life" :;):

Edited By bruce on 1226881713
bruce
Site Admin

Postby 106-1194218389 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:22 am

I heard rumor from a CIA buddy of mine that they were worried about the stealth electronic development going on at PTS World head quarters. Rumor has it a sophisticated electronic device is being developed in a large concrete underground bunker there. They have positioned their top secret spy satellite over the area. They also say two of the latest visitors are also under surveillance. :D
John
Satellite feed of PTS head quarters

106-1194218389

Postby bruce » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:39 am

I'm hoping the steers in the neighbor's field throws them off ???

I think John's flowbench sucked all the oxygen out of his shop . . . :D
bruce
Site Admin

Postby blaktopr » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:49 pm

See John, that's how good Bruce is. Even the CIA spy satellite can't match his wits, or find his house. I allways wondered what all the static on my radio was from, once I got close. All I can tell you is when you know the password, and pass the retna scan, the road opens up. :D
Chris Sikorski
blaktopr

Postby blaktopr » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:51 pm

Bruce, can you do me a favor? Next time I come over can you keep the motorized machine guns from tracking my movements? I gives me the willys.
Chris Sikorski
blaktopr

Postby slracer » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:53 pm

Chris, What year Willys was that the machine guns gave you?

:D :p :O

Doug
I choose NOT to be an ordinary man because it is my right to be uncommon if I can! - unknown
slracer

Postby blaktopr » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:41 pm

LOL, got me Doug!
Chris Sikorski
blaktopr

Postby bruce » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Well had another visitor to the "Headquarters" today . . . Rick finally made his way up to see his Flowsoft creation in action on the PTS Flowbench and Digital Manometer.

We had a nice chat, talked about all sorts of things . . .
bruce
Site Admin

Postby msj442 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:13 pm

so thats where hes been. been trying to contact him through email.
man it would be cool to stop at the headquarters. maybe someday i might make it out that way for some flow talk :p

your a #### of a guy bruce.
you ever get tired of hearing that? lol :D

max
msj442

Return to General BS