[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - On Being Thankful

On Being Thankful

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby 200cfm » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:09 pm

Tis the evening before Thanksgiving and it is good to still be on the planet. And the children will be visiting tomorrow for the big meal being cooked right now. "I am thankful!"

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
200cfm

Postby blaktopr » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:30 am

Same here. Be safe if any of you are traveling.
Chris Sikorski
blaktopr

Postby larrycavan » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:06 am

My kids and grandson are coming today as well. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Enjoy your family and friends being around you. Truly one of the best days of the year.... :D

In addition to the family related events for which I'm Thankful and very blessed, I'm also very thankful for having the people on this forum in my daily life. You all bring things to the table here that contribute to our meal of curiosity and quest for knowledge & understanding. That's a meal I hope I always have the hunger for.....

Best Regards,

Larry C

Edited By larrycavan on 1227794964
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby bruce » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:31 am

I'll second what's already been said!!

I'm also truly thankful for everyone that comes here to take part in this forum! Without people coming here it would be a very lonely place all by myself . . .
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby 49-1183904562 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:56 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
49-1183904562

Postby 106-1194218389 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:11 pm

Thank you to all,
I really am thankful for my family who makes no complaints or protests to what I do. I think they are thankful that they know where I am.

I am thankful for Bruce and this forum. You have all added the excitement back into something I have always loved but had almost all but given up on for financial reasons. Couldn't compete with the big money.

With this collective of brain power found here I have gained so much knowledge in the last few months it is unbelieveable. I really feel that I can be competitive again.

John
106-1194218389

Return to General BS