[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Specific Gravities of Fluids

Specific Gravities of Fluids

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby jfholm » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:30 pm

With the discussion of fluids that we may want to used in our manometers and what is their specific gravity, following is a helpful list. These are common housed hold items that may be substituted at 3 am in the morning if that dreaded accident should happen:

FLUID: SG:
Milk 1.02 - 1.05

Vinegar 5% 1.006

Fresh Water 1.00

Sea Water 1.02

Beer 1.01 (but better yet, drink the beer and use the following)

urine 1.02 :D
It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Postby msj442 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:07 pm

lmao!!! thats all i got to say about that.

max
msj442

Postby 49-1183904562 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:57 pm

So if i get this right I drink Beer, and then Pee I will lose weight.

Awsome! :p
49-1183904562

Postby msj442 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:23 pm

man you guys are killing me here!!!! lmao.
was in a bad mood but now im cheerin' up.

thanks, guys.
flowbench forum does wonders!! :D :laugh:
msj442

Postby slracer » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Rick, It doesn't quite work that way! Because your density is going down, you GAIN volume! :p :D :O

Doug
I choose NOT to be an ordinary man because it is my right to be uncommon if I can! - unknown
slracer

Postby 49-1183904562 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Darn, I new there hd to be a flaw in my theory :(
49-1183904562

Return to General BS