[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - I think I'm losing it . . .

I think I'm losing it . . .

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby bruce » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:10 pm

. . . did you ever wonder where all the rubber goes from tires wearing on the road? ???
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby Otto » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:04 am

.....aaaaarg yor makin my brain hurt :p
Otto

just another one man show
workin to play
Otto

Postby 86rocco1 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:55 am

Thanks Bruce, another annoying little puzzle to occupy my mind while I should be thinking about other stuff, I needed that!
86rocco1

Postby jfholm » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:29 am

It sticks to the bottoms of my dogs wet feet and they track it in the house. Then after it dries I or one of my family sweeps it up and then goes to the garbage can. Sorry I can't track it after that. :;):

John
It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Postby larrycavan » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:55 pm

Ahhhh....No, actually :D It's possible it ends up in someone's LFE...thereby making them wish they built an orifice bench :p

But, I have wonderd what happens to all the electricity that's generated but not used...

Edited By larrycavan on 1233194181
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby slracer » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:01 pm

Whatever it is you are losing, I think I've found it. Now if I could just remember what it was and where I put it .....
:p

Doug
I choose NOT to be an ordinary man because it is my right to be uncommon if I can! - unknown
slracer

Return to General BS