[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Wanted - Neway Variable Speed Powerhead with trac

Wanted - Neway Variable Speed Powerhead with trac

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby larrycavan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:52 pm

Guys,

I'm looking for a used Neway variable speed powerhead setup with the track. I have cutters so I don't really need those, just the powerhead setup.

If anyone has any leads, please let me know. Also pleas note, I only want the variable speed type with the foot pedal.

Thanks in advance

Larry C
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby jfholm » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Larry,
Is there anyway you can build your own and use a Harbor Freight router speed controller to control the speed?

It has been mid '80s since I have workd with one and cannot remember exactly what they are like. I used mine in a Peterson seat and guide machine and seems like I drove it with a regular drill chuck.

John
It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Postby larrycavan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:01 pm

larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby Jginger » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:26 pm

My Panosonic Cordless drill works perfect for a driver.
Jginger

Postby larrycavan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Guys,

Thank you for all the assistance and Dean for the offer. I landed a pretty nice condition variable speed unit from a guy that used it for race cars. It has not seen daily production work.

Get this...powerhead, track, 18 cutters and over 40 pilots...$800. Here's the powerhead.
larrycavan
Site Admin

Return to General BS