[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Ubuntu 9.04 Linux

Ubuntu 9.04 Linux

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby jfholm » Sat May 23, 2009 1:34 am

I just installed Ubuntu 9.04 on my computer and made it a dual boot. This new Linux is SWEET! Very easy to install and does all the PnP great. Imported all my Windows settings. It automatically setup my email from the Windows settings. Imported all my bookmarks etc from Internet Explorer.

With Linux you do not need to run an anti-virus or spyware program so the speed is incredible. I am using Ubuntu now. It comes with Firefox installed and the email program is called Evolution. So far outstanding!! Kicks Windows butt.

John
It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Postby 49-1183904562 » Sat May 23, 2009 7:57 am

John,

I run this on my dell MINI it is the bomb, and i love that Firefox has spell check.

Rick

next you need to look into WINE
49-1183904562

Postby jfholm » Sat May 23, 2009 11:43 am

It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Postby 49-1183904562 » Sat May 23, 2009 11:09 pm

John,

How did I know y0u would say that :D

Rick
49-1183904562

Postby Scott H » Sun May 24, 2009 12:03 am

Scott H

Return to General BS