[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Did we really land men on the moon?

Did we really land men on the moon?

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby Tony » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:30 am

I don't believe the USA actually exists.

The whole thing is a special effect, and some of you guys are all part of the plot.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby jfholm » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:03 am

Well our stimulus program is all smoke and mirrors, I will have to agree with you on that point :;):

John
It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Postby Greg » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:26 pm

I love a good conspiracy but I'm afraid I have to agree they landed on the moon, only because the video of it was relayed through Honeysuckle Creek just down the road from here and Aussies wouldn't tell a fib :)

Saying that, it all happened before I was born so I'm really only guessing. I did see an interesting documentary about the moon landing footage where they said it was made by Stanley Kubrick, it was quite convincing, it even showed a statement from the President saying the mission had failed etc. I suppose they had to be prepared.

Whatever the case, the moon program was an amazing combination of engineering and large testicles.
Greg

Postby jfholm » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:03 pm

It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Postby larrycavan » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 pm

larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby jfholm » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:44 pm

New plan Larry. When you get your new Kaw done we are going to strap Evil Kneivel's rocket pack to it and build a ramp at the Snake River. Then we have you aim for the moon, no parachutes to slow you down, and hit the ramp at a velocity fast enough to break free of the earth's gravity and we have you on the moon.

John
jfholm

Postby larrycavan » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:18 am

larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby jfholm » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:55 am

jfholm

Postby slracer » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 am

John, Sometimes when I look at the real things I get excited! It just doesn't register how lucky I was at the time and how unlucky now! If I was 11, I would have a chance to make one of those trips but,as I am somewhat more than that, I doubt that it will ever happen! Tell your nephew to hold onto those dreams and make them happen! :D :(

Doug
I choose NOT to be an ordinary man because it is my right to be uncommon if I can! - unknown
slracer

Postby jfholm » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Just watched two programs on PBS. One about the rebuild of the Hubble Telescope that was just done and one on the Lunar landing program. Both great programs.

Here is a site for the Hubble Telescope with some great picture:
Go to Gallery and also look at the wallpaper they offer. Good Stuff!

During one of the programs they mentioned that the moon is moving away from the Earth by 3.8 cm (1.49606") every year. Right now in this point of history when we have a solar eclipse, when the moon crosses in front of the sun they are the same size but from here on out the moon will continue to appear smaller and smaller until we will no longer have total solar eclipses.

John
jfholm

Postby msj442 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:10 pm

and you guys call yourself do-it-yourselfers? sounds like we have quite afew rocket scientists on our hands. :D

max
msj442

Postby jfholm » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:15 pm

Max,
I also worry about what it will do the the tidal movements around the world. Also what about global warming! :(

John ;-)
jfholm

Postby msj442 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:08 pm

ok so are one that worries about 2012 also? ??? :D
msj442

Postby Moriniman » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:49 am

Conspiracy stories are a conspiracy perpetrated by a special department to stop us finding out what's really going on.
Paul Compton
Moriniman

Postby jfholm » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:22 am

jfholm

Previous

Return to General BS