[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Energy Saving Device

Energy Saving Device

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby Malvin » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Hi to all forum members have any of the members heard of EBU Energy Bank Unit or do any of the members have one of these units or knows sombody that does? This Unit is stating that it can cut energy cost by 11% - 30% I would like to know if it really works the web adress is www.EBUnit.com This is also made right here inStroudsburg PA :D

Stroudsburg!......NOT China :D ....there is HOPE!

Edited By larrycavan on 1208945937
Malvin

Postby Malvin » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:59 pm

Hi to all And Larry Cavan thanks for the Edited yes can you beleve it is for Real where in the USA it is made by DMI Manufactring.INC 4217 Nanor Drive Stoudsburg,PA 18360 phone no"1-800-593-8640 I got this info when my freind help me wire up my flow bench plans that I bought off Bruce yes Bruce I did get my flow bench up and running :D but these 16-1234 motors like them amps a lot when 12 of these are running
Malvin

Postby bruce » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:14 pm

Let me know when you want me to come look at your bench? I just this evening got my vehicle situation worked out so I can make the "trip"
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby jsa » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:55 am

Cheers

John
jsa

Postby larrycavan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:06 am

larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby Tony » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:41 pm

Jsa has this exactly right. It depends on how the power you are charged for is actually measured.

Power factor correction may or may not lower your electricity bills, but it should in theory reduce the supply current, if only slightly. The problem is how much correction? Overcorrection is actually worse than no correction.

You really need a power factor meter to do this, and they are not a very common measurement instrument. Funnily enough I actually have a power factor meter here, but I have never actually used it.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby jsa » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:19 am

Cheers

John
jsa

Postby Malvin » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:30 am

Thanks for all the replys guys on and about the EBU Energy Bank Unit JSA the more power I use The higher the bill The less I use the bill goes down. with the INFO that was given here I was able to ask? when I called then about this EBU unit Tony wrote about overcorrection I ask them A bout this and they said with this unit it will not happen with their EBU Unit. This EBU Unit would take about three years to pay for its self.LarryC I liked the edit that you did.Bruce I still need to take my flow bench back apart to do all the painting then put it all back together.Thanks For the INFO guys
Malvin

Postby jsa » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:54 am

Cheers

John
jsa

Postby 106-1194218389 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:56 am

I remember when I worked for a big warehouse they used a "demand" meter I think is what they called it. It would bill from where they spiked. So when the lights were all turned on in the morning and everything else it would spike the meter big time. They installed a computer controlled system to turn on the lights a few at a time and the electric bill for the year dropped by something like $9000.

John
106-1194218389

Postby Tony » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:55 pm

Find out how you are actually being charged, it can vary a lot.

If you are only paying for real watts, as is the case for all domestic power billed here in Australia, this EBO gizmo is of absolutely no advantage whatsoever.

Our domestic electrical power meters only read and record the real watt hours consumed. If your electricity meter says it records KWh then forget the EBU unit.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby jsa » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:04 pm

Cheers

John
jsa

Postby Malvin » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:39 pm

Tony you are right thats how I am Charged by the KWH along with other charges.I was going to buy the EBU unit not now thanks for all of the INFO you guys. Thanks for putting up with my posting skills :D I am new to all the computer stuff trying to learn.
Malvin

Return to General BS