[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Customer Service?

Customer Service?

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby bruce » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:55 pm

If you purchase something from me and are not satisfied for any reason at all please contact me somehow so I can work out a reasonable solution. I want all my customers to be satisfied!

I had someone purchase a set of plans and for what ever reason request money back from Paypal, I received the email from Paypal and thought "hey what's the deal?" Emailed the individual and got it taken care of, or so I thought, some kind of error with his credit card company and he'd take care of it, which was done and I thought everything was ok now. Well Paypal is still messing around with crediting my account back, they took less than a minute or two to attach my account but it's taken over 7 days now and still no word from Paypal as to when the money will be returned. Paypal emailed me and told me I did not have to send any supporting info to them. I've called and emailed Paypal and get no reply other than they are working on it.

I know it's the cost of doing business etc etc . . . but what I want everyone to know is; I want everyone to be satisfied and I'll do what I can to make that happen! I think everyone who comes here is already getting a freakin' heck of a deal for what they get for free! Yes, I do make money off my parts but I keep them at a reasonable cost for the average person to purchase, trust me I know what it is like to be an average person.

My goal has always been and will continue to be; offering the average person the chance to do what most average people can't and that is to afford a professional quality flowbench!

Ok, my rant for this 6 months :)
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Return to General BS