[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Excitement in the 'Hood

Excitement in the 'Hood

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby 106-1194218389 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:13 pm

Well last night as I got home at 6pm MDT, a neighbor from down the street said she saw a man snooping around the neighbor's house next to mine and then go around to the back of the house. My Dogs were going nuts. Another neighbor had gone around the back and said there was a screen off the window and a window slid open. They had already called 911 and the police were there in minutes. 6 armed officers, one with an automatic assault rifle entered the house and spent an hour looking but could not find the slime ball. Apparently he had slipped out before the police got there and me and a couple of neighbors were spread thin looking. Wish we could have caught him, darn it! The ladies husband was out of town and she was away. We talked to her when she got home and she was quite upset.
John
106-1194218389

Postby larrycavan » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:53 pm

larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby 106-1194218389 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:13 pm

The "perp" got away with $22, 12 painkiller pills and a cell phone before he was scared off. We have had a few neighbors burglarized in the last 5 years. We with dogs have never been bothered. I have 4 dogs. 1 is 140 lbs. 1 about 85 lbs and 2 small yappers. They are really good dogs, but like all protective of "their yard". A couple of weeks ago a couple of shady looking characters came around trying to "give" free alarm systems away if we would just advertise for them. Brand name I had never heard of, Bubba's Security or something like that. I had my biggest dog by the collar and he wanted a piece of them so bad. I told them I did not need their security system and they said "well somebody could just shoot your dogs." about that time my dog went nuts and they hurried down the street. Maybe I should not have said "sic 'em" under my breath just before that moment.

John :;):
106-1194218389

Postby Tony » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:47 pm

I once had two guys come around and try to sell me a home alarm system, they were shifty looking types, eyes darting all around the place. I told them I already had an alarm system, they asked what type, hehehe.

Just said I am in the alarm business myself, piss off.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Return to General BS