Thanks in advance. - Your help is going into this.

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby atvporterguy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:51 pm

Here is my atv. Its a 2004 honda trx450r. Its very fast. How fast, stock it will do around 75-80. Once you start modding it. It will still top out at the high end of the scale, but will get there quiker. Untill you start tweeking the sprockets, tire sizes, and rev limit. Now mine will be able to just over 100 mph. This winter on the ice i am shooting for 108 mph.
Heres my mods.
[color=red]VCP plusecharger exhuast.
Its not your typical glass pac. It was engineered to use the sound engery and turn it unto power by converting the sound into vacum, infact it works so well that you must jet down a few sizes cause it increase the vacum signal all the way to the carb. Aslo it is one of the most quitest pipe on the market, yet it is aslo the most powerfull.
Vcp hammerhedz 13.75:1 piston. Like the plusecharger it was engineered to work in a way that other high compression pistons dont. With the shape and valve lay out of the head on my engine. A domed piston is the only way to raise the compresion. The problem is that the dome with interfere with the crossflow during overlap. This is what kills the top end. This piston as venturi chanels machined into it. it also was many other features. The piston even has some of its very own patents.
honda racing corporation cam.
This is very wild cam. One of the wildest you can get.
Heres the specs
i lifte .337in measured at .040" e lift .390 measured at .050
i duration 260 measured at 0.40" e duration 270 measured at .050
kibble white hi rev spring kit stonger tension yet lighter compontents make it a necessatiy for a hi reving motor.
tc ported natioanl head. I went back and reduced the ports. never dynoed but made it increase perfromance.
dynatec This is a highengery high rev 3d, programable 4 curve selection cdi ingtion module.
Raise rev limited form 9800 to 11200 rpm.
Uni air filter
Hi flowing foam filter
hrc lid. Opens the airbox to the allow optimum flow. yet directs dirt away form filter.
Thats it for motor wise.
As for other goodie
i have three sets of tires.
one set is mounted on carbon fiber beadlock rims
the other is a large lug tire mounted on a rolled lip rim
thh last is the stock rims and tire, that i studed for ice racing.

Ok ok heres the pics

Image[/color]
atvporterguy

Return to General BS