[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Looking for part time work

Looking for part time work

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby emarsh » Mon May 11, 2009 7:52 am

Just thought I'd post here in case someone is looking for an individual with my talents.

I'm 55 and have been involved in motor sports on and off since the early 1970s. I worked in a machine shop and built engines for a dozen years before getting a degree and developing software for another twenty. Most recently I've had a business applying elastomeric thick film coatings and building water features for about the last 5 years.

Most of my involvement with motor sports has been drag racing bikes. At one point in the early 1980s I had a pro-stock Suzuki and won a West Coast championship with it. I've also built a number of street rods along the way.

In essence I have experience in a variety of different fields that can be tied together for the design and development of racing cars and motorcycles. I've already developed on innovative project where motorcycle fuel injection mapping can be viewed and controlled from a Palm Pilot while riding the bike. I'm working on another one now which is a controller for hydraulic clutches for drag bikes (and possibly cars) where a pressure profile can be logged and configured with a laptop.

I'm an innovative thinker and since I've done a everything from being a racer/driver/developer to a business owner I understand the big picture.

I like working with racing equipment and at my age I'd prefer to make a living doing what I like to do so I'm looking around to see if there's a fit out there for me to develop some products that will go to market, either as an employee, partner or of course I can just do the development by myself and find some investors to help me finance product development and marketing.

If anyone here knows of an opportunity or would just like to chat about some ideas drop me a note.

Thanks,

Eric
emarsh

Postby 49-1183904562 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:02 am

Eric,

Where are you located? It might help those that are in your neck of the woods get to meet with you.

Rick
49-1183904562

Postby emarsh » Mon May 11, 2009 11:23 am

emarsh

Return to General BS