[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Too Loud Commercials

Too Loud Commercials

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM

Postby larrycavan » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Go sign the petition if you're fed up with those loud commercials on TV.

I'm tired of the corporate invasion to my home. I don't invite them. I pay for my TV service. I don't feel I should have to sit there with the remote control in my hand beacuse of the loud commercials...

Call me crazy but I make every effort to NEVER buy anything advertised on the History Channel. So far...so good!
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby evil16v » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I just sent that to every one on my email list. That crap is annoying....

And yes I understand... I won't buy from blasting commercials either. It just the point of the matter.
evil16v

Postby msj442 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:24 pm

wow thought i was the only one who shared this annoyance. thanks for the link. im all over that.

max
msj442

Return to General BS