Posting Pictures

NEW MEMBER REQUESTS NOTE: Due to the OVERWHELMING amount of SPAM/BOTS attacking the forum I have now closed automatic registration! If you want to register to view the additional forums you need to send me a personal email to become registered for the forum. Please see the post titled "NEW MEMBER REQUEST please read!"

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST TO THE BOARD OR SEE THE ADDITIONAL FORUMS until you send me a personal email. I'm sorry I have to do this but I am tired of all the SPAM and BOTS!

Postby bruce » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:19 am

Here are some screen shots showing 2 different ways to post pictures on the forum. The first one is using the "File Attachments browse button after clicking on Image

After adding your picture from your hard drive do not click Preview Post as this will delete the link to your "File Attachment" picture. Click Add Reply and your picture will show up.

This will only allow you to add one picture per post and it will be hosted from my webserver.

The second way to post pictures is using an Image Host, this allows you to add multiple pictures up to 4 per post. This uses the Image Tag under iB Code Buttons or you can manually enter your info using the [ IMG ] tag.

Try and limit image sizes to less than 800x600 in size

If you need pictures hosted let me know I have plenty of space on my server and will gladly host pictures and post them for you!
bruce
Site Admin

Return to Board messages