[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Emails

Emails

NEW MEMBER REQUESTS NOTE: Due to the OVERWHELMING amount of SPAM/BOTS attacking the forum I have now closed automatic registration! If you want to register to view the additional forums you need to send me a personal email to become registered for the forum. Please see the post titled "NEW MEMBER REQUEST please read!"

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST TO THE BOARD OR SEE THE ADDITIONAL FORUMS until you send me a personal email. I'm sorry I have to do this but I am tired of all the SPAM and BOTS!

Postby bruce » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:16 am

I'm having a serious issue with certain email accounts specifically YAHOO accounts and bouncing email back after a day or two. Not sure why this is happening? Probably something in the subject line that these email accounts don't like or the way my email addresses are, it is getting very frustrating on this end. It happens quite frequently.

I have 3 mail accounts I can use so if you get an email from an account other than tractorsport.com, I'm trying to get all my flowbench contacts over to flowbenchtech.com. I have another personal one that I can use but prefer not to use but, that one seems to get through all the time? I'll put in the subject Flowbench so hopefully it goes through.

Also if you contact me via email please put your forum user name somewhere in your first few emails so I know who I am emailing with. I know most of the "old timers" but I have a lot of new people email me and I have no clue who they are on the forum or if they are a forum member (forum members get faster replys). Once it is established who someone is they don't have to put their user name in everytime.

Some of this comes from my end as I get PM's from forum members but I reply back to them via email and I lose the user name info when I do this. But for me it's so much easier to reply via my email instead of replying on the forum with a PM. I might have to change this policy for myself.

Thanks for understanding . . .
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby bruce » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:34 am

If you register with a YAHOO email account be aware that you will probably not get a reply back from me or the forum!

Yahoo keeps bouncing back all of my email addresses! I do not have the time to keep emailing back when I get a bounced email so if you do not hear back from me in a day about your registration, more than likely I have registered you and you should logon with the info you sent me.

I'm sure Yahoo is probably doing this more than just my email addresses so be aware others might be trying to email you and can't get through.
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Return to Board messages