[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Before posting . . .

Before posting . . .

NEW MEMBER REQUESTS NOTE: Due to the OVERWHELMING amount of SPAM/BOTS attacking the forum I have now closed automatic registration! If you want to register to view the additional forums you need to send me a personal email to become registered for the forum. Please see the post titled "NEW MEMBER REQUEST please read!"

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST TO THE BOARD OR SEE THE ADDITIONAL FORUMS until you send me a personal email. I'm sorry I have to do this but I am tired of all the SPAM and BOTS!

Postby bruce » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:40 pm

Please take time to look at the past posts or do a search on what you are looking for before making a whole new post. This will save multiple posts on subjects already discussed.

You can always bring an old post back to "new" by adding to it. This takes up less space on the webhost, not that space is a problem just trying to keep the board easy to maintain so I have more time to flow test :)

This also makes the board easier for everyone who visits this forum, average usage is around 150 hits a day to the forum for anyone who is interested. Somedays it spikes when it is discussed on other places on the web. I am able to track that through my webhost and can follow those referrals back to the origination site, which I find interesting. Its good to see members talking about this forum on other sites!
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Return to Board messages