[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Board problems

Board problems

NEW MEMBER REQUESTS NOTE: Due to the OVERWHELMING amount of SPAM/BOTS attacking the forum I have now closed automatic registration! If you want to register to view the additional forums you need to send me a personal email to become registered for the forum. Please see the post titled "NEW MEMBER REQUEST please read!"

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST TO THE BOARD OR SEE THE ADDITIONAL FORUMS until you send me a personal email. I'm sorry I have to do this but I am tired of all the SPAM and BOTS!

Postby bruce » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:36 pm

From time to time it appears the board has a mind of it's own, a desire to delete posts, memberships or change things on it's own.

If this happens to you please send me an email and let me know what is going wrong and I will try and correct it ASAP (sometimes this might take a day or two) I do have a part-time job so I am not here all the time.

I want to stress I do not delete members for anything they post nor moderate the discussions, I spent 23 years in the military and freedom of speech is alive and well here on this board (as long as I feel it is discussion and not arguing). I do delete members who have never posted or have not posted in 2 years. From time to time I delete posts to do a "little forum housekeeping" to try and keep the database down in size. This would mostly be done to items not directly related to flowbench or dyno's.

The forum will be moving at sometime in the future from my tractorsport site to my flowbenchtech site, I just have to figureout what I am doing. The change will allow the forum to grow and hopefully not experience some of the problems that are happening now.

When I first started the forum I never thought it would grow into the worlds best resource for flowbench info! Hind-sight is 20/20 . . . Thanks to all the members who have helped make this happen!!
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby bruce » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:56 pm

Well looks like the database did it again!!

If you are having problems logging on with your old user name/password send me an email and I'll get you all setup again

I did not delete anyone so have no fear you all are still active members! :)
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby bruce » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:43 am

Well had another round of database problems last nite!!!!

If your user name got wacked send me an email and I'll get you setup again ASAP!!
bruce
Site Admin

Postby bruce » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:28 pm

If you are showing up as "Guest" in posts and you make a post please sign it with your user name till this problem gets sorted out.

Also send me a PM or email and let me know you are showing up as "Guest", thanks.

Bruce

Edited By bruce on 1249154928
bruce
Site Admin

Postby bruce » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Looks like we had a MAJOR problem with the forum, if your user name got wiped out shoot me an email and I'll get you setup again.

Bruce
bruce
Site Admin

Return to Board messages