[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Lovell Factor - Port & Valve curtain air speed

Lovell Factor - Port & Valve curtain air speed

Share whatca have found? Brainstorming? Only open to members

Postby 115-1172523331 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:43 am

Otto, My friends at Bonneville were excited when I set the record at 55.86mph. That meant I could get a speeding ticket somewhere other than a school zone or hospital zone! Where was your ticket?

:) :( :p

As I said, the red bike is NOT mine. This one is! (The young lady was my chase truck driver for my first record. She is also the daughter of a good friend, for you dirty old men out there!)

Moriniman, Sweet ride! I wish I had 30 HP! A 125cc Gilera pushrod bike set 3-4 records a year or so ago. Not quite like yours!

Doug
115-1172523331

Postby 106-1194218389 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:05 pm

Doug,
I just noticed you and your motorcyle are in the picture also. :;):

John

PS. Guys I think I will start a new thread over in General BS about Bonneville and motorcycles to get this thread back to Flowbench stuff. I feel Bruce's hot breath on the back of my neck. :D
106-1194218389

Postby larrycavan » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Those are some great photos. I no longer have the old 125. I was fortunate to find a photo of one on the net.

Streetfighter is slowly progressing. I need to finish a couple of heads and one full motor job so I can get back on it again.
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby bruce » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:21 pm

Sorry John didn't think I was breathing on anyone's neck . . . you know I'm just one of those dirty ole men Doug was talking about :D
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby 49-1183904562 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:34 pm

What girl? I'm still looking at the motorcyce :-)

What wrong with you guy's,

Larry, I sold My first a 1967 YDS3 250 30 years ago and been trying to find one ever since...

Rick
49-1183904562

Postby 106-1194218389 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:33 pm

btw guys the picture of the Honda I posted is not the actual one I had, just one off the internet. I cannot find any of my photos of the actual bikes I had. Hmmm .... I wonder if the wife is hiding them so I don't get any ideas? Here are pictures like of a couple more of the bikes I had. These are not mine but like mine. The orange Yamaha is a 1971 DT1 which is a 250 cc. The one that is pictured is not even close to as clean as mine was. The white 400 is a 1975 which was the first mono-shock. I was "tuning" the 400 in my back yard which is only about 75 feet wide and wheelied it through the cedar fence between me and the neighbor. It was loud and nasty and wife and neighbor gave me a ultimatum. Something about being 45 not 16 at the time. That was 14 years ago and I am still 16. :D btw Doug Congrats on the new record! You're doing it man!

106-1194218389

Postby Otto » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:01 am

Otto

just another one man show
workin to play
Otto

Postby slracer » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:15 am

John, You must have missed the earlier post: I went another 2 over my old record, but someone else went 3+ over me! Next year's book will not have Corporal Sam in it. I am working on a new bike (hence the comment about my head being at Larry's) but may see what I can do with Sam also. It would be nice to retire him while still the record holder! :laugh:

Otto, The 50cc pushrod Honda record is 45+ and Bonneville is awfully flat! I was worried that he was going to be faster than my 100!

Doug

PS - I don't have to give back the 3 record trophies, so all is not lost.
I choose NOT to be an ordinary man because it is my right to be uncommon if I can! - unknown
slracer

Postby Otto » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:19 am

he's makin power i had help i was was using gravity :D :D :p
Otto

just another one man show
workin to play
Otto

Postby larrycavan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:31 pm

larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby blaktopr » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:43 pm

WOW!!! From Lovell factor to young girls and vintage motorcycles. You guys should be wearing masks!:D And who are you calling old!:;):
Chris Sikorski
blaktopr

Previous

Return to Airflow thoughts?