Must Listen:  Must for porting..

Share whatca have found? Brainstorming? Only open to members

Postby cspeier » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:10 pm

If you haven't listen to the Speedtalk 10 cd set your missing a TON of valuable info on head flow, velocity, manifold porting, etc. It's been the best $100 I've ever spent. Goes into valve seat angles, anything and everything. Everytime I listen to it, I learn something.. Excellent for a beginner or a professional. Well worth the $$

Chad
cspeier

Postby Shawn » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:49 pm

hey chad,
did it have the joe martin disk in there? i just ordered that one and was wondering how much intake manifold stuff it covers.
shawn
Shawn

Postby cspeier » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:59 pm

No.. It has Jim McFarland, "Intake Manifold Science" and Phil Martin, "Nascar Head & Intake Porting". Both these go in depth. Taper, finish, runner length, nothing is held back!

Do you mean Phil instead of Joe?
cspeier

Postby Shawn » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:42 pm

lol. yes that is what i meant. phil not joe.
thanks!
shawn
Shawn

Postby Nick » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:30 am

I have listened to all of them now, and I agree they are good. If you did not want to buy all of them, I would say the best ones are: Phil Martin, Darren Morgan, Harold Bettes, and Jim McFarland. I did not care for Joe Mondello, I just could not stand to listen to him, :O The rest were ok, but not great.

It is interesting that they all have there own opinions of what works. They also contradict each other, how fun! I suppose I will have my own opinions to. Oh wait I already do!!!!!!

JMO

Nick
Nick

Return to Airflow thoughts?