[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Acrylic CH Adapters - Where to buy?

Acrylic CH Adapters - Where to buy?

Surplus/old items you personally have forsale and would like to offer other forum members. This is an area to sell blowers, manometers, flowbench parts etc. If you're not sure send me an email before posting.

When you sell an item let me know so I can remove the post.

You can also post Flowbench Wanted items here.

Postby apex944 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:53 am

I can't find a cheap source for thick Acrylic in small quantities so I'm looking to buy.

Who has the most affordable one of these? Or are there cheap outlets for the material alone?

Also, what does SF sell this one for?
apex944

Postby 115-1172523331 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:58 pm

I had some good luck with Industrial Plastic Supply, 2240 S Dupont, Anaheim, CA. Phone 714-978-3520 or 888-949-1751. They have an online catalog, with prices for various sizes, at

Go straight to the "Price Pages" tab for various sizes (as small as 12X12) in varied thickesses.

Also have a "surplus" store at their location that sometimes has odd sizes for lower $. Give them a try!

Doug

Edited By bruce on 1175353887
115-1172523331

Postby 86rocco » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:19 am

Places that do plastic fabrication for signs, retail displays, etc. will often have end cuts they'll sell to you at a reasonable price. sells short sections of clear cast acrylic tube in a wide range of sizes for example, a 12" long section of 4" i.d. round tube costs $24.49
86rocco

Postby 115-1172523331 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:00 am

I just noticed that the website for Industrial Plastics has a new phone number: 866-832-9315. Hope this didn't cause any problems! :( -- Doug
115-1172523331

Postby Thomas Vaught » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:22 pm

I have about 10 of the 2" thick X 24"wide X 42" long pieces used in some crash barrier testing.

Each sheet would weigh about 80 lbs.

I have used it in the past on Trophy and Retirement bases for friends after it was cut down and repolished. It will come back line like brand new if you polish it after machining by using a soft flame and a torch.

How much you want? By the way it is "Bullet-proof" Lexan not Plexiglas. You pay the shipping and handling PLUS $2.00/lb.

Tom V.
Thomas Vaught

Return to Flowbench items FORSALE & WANTED