[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - 12-Ametek 4M909 Flowbench motors for sale!

12-Ametek 4M909 Flowbench motors for sale!

Surplus/old items you personally have forsale and would like to offer other forum members. This is an area to sell blowers, manometers, flowbench parts etc. If you're not sure send me an email before posting.

When you sell an item let me know so I can remove the post.

You can also post Flowbench Wanted items here.

Postby ccm399 » Sun May 31, 2009 1:27 pm

Hi all,

After much debate I have decided NOT to complete my flow bench upgrade. Because of this I have 12 of these motors for sale! They have been mounted and used for about 2 hours tops so basically they are like new. As a matter of fact you can still see the factory finish on the commutator.

I would like $45 ea plus actual shipping costs to your door. Or if you buy the lot of twelve for $500 plus actual shipping cost to your door.

Here is a picture for your reference:

I also have these fuse blocks and fuses. We wired them inline with the motors for safety reasons. The idea was if a motor locked up the 60 amp 220 breaker would care less! Anyway, I have 12 of these little guys too. New they were about $20 ea with the fuses hows $12 plus shipping sound? Or buy the lot for $125 plus actual shipping.

Here is another picture:

Please E-mail me at ccm399@neo.rr.com if you are interested.

Thanks for looking!

Chris
ccm399

Postby ccm399 » Sun May 31, 2009 2:07 pm

Here is a link to the Grainger page for more detailed info:

I bought them a few years back form Grainger in Akron.
ccm399

Postby ccm399 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:37 am

Well, I listed these on eBay and it seems no one is in the market for motors right now. How about just make me an offer? No reasonable offers refused! I really don't want to store these things any longer.

Give me a shout if you are interested, we'll work something out.

Chris
ccm399

Postby Flash » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:09 pm

Being 220/230 motor/s, is probably, some of the problem selling them.
Most of us, including myself, are after a 110/120 motor.

Like the circuit breaker/fuse, but will have to pass on that as well for now.

Maybe with a 12 motor setup, it was more efficient? to go that route. ???

But i don't have a 220 leg to be able to us them........some day :O
Gordon
Flash

Postby ccm399 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Makes sense.

But yes the bench is MUCH more efficient using the 220v motors. Thanks for the input. And if anyone can use them please contact me.

Thanks,

Chris
ccm399

Return to Flowbench items FORSALE & WANTED