[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Manometer Scale & Orifice Calculations

Manometer Scale & Orifice Calculations

Place to post/discuss programs & spreadsheets useful for flowbenching. FPExcel, Pipemax etc . . .

Postby bruce » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:01 am

Just a little note; the scale percent does not change based on the rise of the scale. So a 36" or XX" scale would work for a 6",8", 10" etc rise.

PS Just go digital :;):
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby Ted B » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:51 am

Hi,
I'm still wondering about these scales. The print out part i have down but will i have to calibrate my scale to the calibration plate each time i use my flow bench?
Thanks,
Ted
Ted B

Postby bruce » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:10 am

Once you have the manometer setup you should only have to set the "0". I'd check it from time to time to make sure it's reading correctly. If you move the bench you'll have to reset it also. Make sure your bench is level.

You also need to keep an eye on your fluid if you are using water as it might separate from the dye or grow "things"

Edited By bruce on 1240751488
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby jfholm » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Ray,
That is right on. I still cannot print the whole thing out at once but the parts I can print are right on. The thing is, now I can take that pdf and get a decal printed.

I do agree with Bruce though, digital is the way to go. I just want to have a inclined and vertical manometers for back up in case the digital dies.

Thanks for your effort there Ray :D

John
It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Postby Flash » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:07 am

Gordon
Flash

Postby Flash » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:01 am

Gordon
Flash

Previous

Return to Useful Programs & Spreadsheets for flowbenchin'