JKM FLOWBENCH - internal wiring-vacuum diagram

Pitot Style Bench discussions

Postby nevdos » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:55 pm

hello all ,new member here. im wondering if anyone has any experience with a jkm flowbench .one of my swithcing solenoids has gone bad. when i received this bench it was already bypassed .i believe it controls vacuum flow and switches between ehx and int testing to vertical manometer .so everytime i test a head, intake, etc, i need to remove one of the vacuum lines going to vertical manometer on side of bench ,and leave it hanging to atmospheric, so i can run test . wonder if anyone would still have owners book or schematics as none are inside cover of my bench ,and due to the fact builder of bench is deceased i cannot contact company for info.also i purchased performance trends software (pro version)with black box computer to bench interface to help with testing accuracy ,but they need flow range for my particular bench, and i dont know what that may be .there software compensates already for superflow,flowcom, etc ,but i have nothing to plug in as far as bench specs to calibrate. anyone here use this software with my particular style bench, or have any ideas? any help is much appreciated.sorry for the long story but im at my wits end with this .thanks in advance
nevdos

Return to Pitot Style Bench discussion