[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Info on DIY Dyno

Info on DIY Dyno

Postby andykaw1 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Hello, have someone info on a budget DAQ and SW to build an inertial dyno bench for small glow or small gas engine??
Thankyou in advance to who can help me,
Andrea
:;):
andykaw1

Postby Colby » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:50 pm

there was a karting link somewhere on here i thought on the construction of an inertia dyno.
Colby

Postby slracer » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Andrea, You might try to contact the starter of this link as it sounds like you 2 are dealing in the same type of engine.

Just a thought. -- Doug

Here's a couple of old sources, don't know how much they will help!

I choose NOT to be an ordinary man because it is my right to be uncommon if I can! - unknown
slracer

Postby andykaw1 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:22 pm

4 slracer:

Yes but I'm working now to assembly a big size engine flowbench, the rc sector for me it is a hobby.
By the company where I work the size of the engine start from 65 cc to 250 cc 2 stroke, and from 250cc to 450cc 4 stroke.

When I'm ready I will try to flow also my small rc engine, but my goal for the little glow will be to build a micro dyno bench (inertial type).
The common market (PTI for example) start at 600 USD and up for the electronic, than come up the metal hardware.......if I find the correct formulae to build the inertial wheel (related to engine size and power band rpm) I will try to made my self, only the acquisition hardware will be made from a friend.
For the flow bench I have ordered by Bruce the PTS DM, the device, the sw and the instruction "how to" are in perfect line on my opinion on DIY bench (also the PRICES)........
Thankyou for the link, I will start to look better on the web to find what I need.
Andrea :D
andykaw1

Return to Dyno Discussion II