[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Heenan & Froude DXP-x Manual

Heenan & Froude DXP-x Manual

Postby Moriniman » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:47 am

I scanned the DXP manual last night. It's 16 odd pages and totals about 7Mb of jpeg files. Would anyone like to host the files and/or OCR them and turn them into a pdf?
Paul Compton
Moriniman

Postby 49-1183904562 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:33 pm

Paul;

If you can zip them in one file then email them to me at rick at fx-cycles dot com and i will first convert to PDF for simple post then if the scan is good try to OCR to an RTF document.

Rick
49-1183904562

Postby Tony » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:52 pm

Access to any info at all would be most welcome.
It would make a very good basis for someone planning to build their own from scratch.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby Moriniman » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:12 pm

I've emailed the files to Rick
Paul Compton
Moriniman

Postby 49-1183904562 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:30 pm

Paul

Got the email today will be ot of the office for a few but will jump on it Monday or so.

Rick
49-1183904562

Postby 49-1183904562 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:27 am

All,
Here you go, I did not clean up the images yet put I did convert to PDF and applied OCR so the document is searchable most likely hit or miss as if it cannot recognize the text it wont index it. I will try to clean up the images and post an update later.

Enjoy.

Rick

Could not get the file to post kept kicking me out (Bruce you trying to tell me somthing?) so get it here---

49-1183904562

Postby bruce » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:00 am

The file upload to the forum has a limit to size, your file is more than likely to large. (quick answer)

Second thought after seeing the file size that's not the problem ???

I'll check into it later, Larry and I are headed to Maple Grove today and he should be here soon . . . I'm just killin' time

Edited By bruce on 1218808995
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby 49-1183904562 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:34 pm

Had bad storms at the office link should be back up monday Sorry out of town :-(

All is ok now
49-1183904562

Return to Dyno Discussion II