[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Why I built my bench

Why I built my bench

Place to post some pics of whatca all work on, race, drive etc . . . I personally enjoy seeing what the members here do as a "hobby" and am sure the other members would also be interested. Feel free to post your pics!!

Postby wing64k » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:58 pm

Here's a pic of the type of racing we do,we run on 1/2 - 5/8 mile dirt tracks in Pa,Ohio,Nj,Del.My 20 year old son pilots this car and started when he was 15.Car weighs 1375 lbs with him in it. Engine is sbc all aluminum 410 ci with Kinsler Injectors,runs on alcohol,makes 850hp@8200rpm.We build the engines in our 1 1/2 car shop and a few engines for other teams.Pic's were taken today,we were to start racing 4 weeks ago but mother nature keeps beating us.

Dean
wing64k

Postby Thomas Vaught » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:17 pm

Cool!

You ever hear of a guy named John Singer who builds similar engines out of Missouri?

Tom V.
Thomas Vaught

Postby larrycavan » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:50 am

Nice Dean!....Here's to a successful 07 race season for you guys.
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby 86rocco » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:33 am

Very cool! Some friends of mine race something very similar in the Southern Ontario Sprints 360 ci class.
86rocco

Postby wing64k » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:27 pm

Got rained out again tonight,but were saving money.
wing64k

Postby bruce » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:17 pm

I can see I need to get some decals made up for some of these projects :D

Dean what tracks you run at in PA?
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby wing64k » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:44 am

Bruce,Get me some graphics or let me know what you want and I will talk to the person that does mine for the car and get him to make something for you,and I will gladly put them on the car to help support the board.The tracks we run in Pa. are closer to you than me,Williams Grove Speedway,Mechanicsburg,Pa,Lincoln Speedway in Hanover,Port Royal Speedwayin Port Royal,Pa,Selinsgrove Speedway in Selinsgrove,Pa and Grandview Speedway near Quakertown,Pa

Dean
wing64k

Postby gofaster » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:42 am

Very nice Sprinter! I raced a little in PA in the '70's. Lernerville, Smuckers, Motordrome, etc. Good times!
Jim
gofaster

Return to Members Projects