[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - for a futur project

for a futur project

A place to discuss air movers, blowers, vacuum motors etc . . . this is a closed forum only open to members

Postby 99-1134301289 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:30 am

hello I have a blower in a corner of my garage I do not know yet what I will do with but I keep it for a future project of flowbench

cre
99-1134301289

Postby riga team » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:08 pm

riga team

Postby riga team » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:09 pm

good blower. how much CFM You want flow? For 400-600 CFM You will need blower 450-500 mm. RPM You will need 5000. Your blower must be about 7000-8000 RPM, but on 28" maybe will be troubles and problems.
Anatoly
riga team

Postby Tony » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:51 pm

That is a beautiful very well proportioned blower cre, it should make a fantastic flow bench blower.

And it looks brand new !
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby 99-1134301289 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:03 am

Yes, it is as new it come from a French company which works for the aerospace one close to the town of Bordeaux it almost finished in the dustbin because of the broken down electric motor the person who gave it to me had a very good idea for the moment I have a flowbench with orifice plate in project with 6 vacuum cleaner motor but in the future I would like to build another flowbench of the Pitot type with a flow element of 2 or 2.5 inches for a maximum of 400 cfm I think that this blower will be perfect
99-1134301289

Postby Tony » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:57 pm

It will be perfect, but it will need to be run at a fairly high operating rpm to reach sufficient pressure. An excellent find cre.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby Thomas Vaught » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:42 pm

I agree with Tony that you will need to fine tune the pulley ratio/ blower speed to get the air flow and test pressure you need BUT you have a fine flow bench part there.

Tom V.
Thomas Vaught

Return to Air Movers