[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - New system is looking really good

New system is looking really good

Any discussion pertaining to data acquisition for a flowbench application. Not limited to computer related projects, this is a catch-all for anything non-water gage?

This will keep items of like interest easy to find on the forum.

Postby larrycavan » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:35 pm

I had a look at the electronic setup that's being developed. Well, the software part anyway. LOOKING REALLY GOOD!

Nice job Rick!

Larry C
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby 49-1183904562 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:59 pm

[color=#000000]Larry,

Thanks, It is very exciting to finally see this thing work (DeltaP to Electrons to Video), it just hard now trying to keep my brain from getting ahead of my to do list, as you well know you want your applications to do everything then when you start coding you ask yourself
49-1183904562

Postby larrycavan » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:17 am

[quote="1960FL"][color=#000000]Larry,

Thanks, It is very exciting to finally see this thing work (DeltaP to Electrons to Video), it just hard now trying to keep my brain from getting ahead of my to do list, as you well know you want your applications to do everything then when you start coding you ask yourself
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby 49-1183904562 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:21 am

49-1183904562

Postby 106-1194218389 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:43 pm

Rick,
You are definitely a good programmer then. Just try following code that has no notes or comments.

John
106-1194218389

Postby Tony » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:45 pm

If trying to reverse engineer your own code way into the future is difficult, it is infinitely more frustrating trying to understand someone else's.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby 49-1183904562 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:40 pm

John, Tony,

I have always done my hobby work and professional work the same way, leave it how you would like to find it. I spent a lot of my time in Corporate IT trying to figure out what someone else was trying to figure out before they got a new job creating a mess for somewhere else. So I know how to chase threads, what anti seize is for, that a torque wrench is not for loosening stuck bolts and last but not least that the little blue stay-con connectors look best in the parts tray and not on a wiring harness of anything I own :D

Rick
49-1183904562

Postby jsa » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:07 pm

Cheers

John
jsa

Return to Flowbench DAQ