[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Spray Bar?

Spray Bar?

The old Wetflow forum was unrecoverable so I started a new one.

A place to talk about super secretive wet flow.

This is a closed forum only open to members, if you can read this then you are a member

Postby Colby » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:07 pm

i looked through some of the threads here,Mondello is using a spray bar in his wet flow bench,i seen another setup in here but does anyone know what his spraybar looks like or any details on it?Im trying to build a wetflow to go with my dry bench.It looks to me that his spraybar is going into the intake adapter i just duno how hes putting it in there.Any help appreciated.
Colby

Postby jfholm » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:55 pm

I read an article by Darin Morgan on that same subject and he stated that it did not matter how you introduced the liquid or how much - he said basically you just wanted to see how it acted going into the port chamber and cylinder and it acted the same no matter how much you introduced.

Check the threads here also as one of our good members has been doing a lot of wet flow.

John
It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Postby Colby » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:03 pm

yea it looks like theres a million ways you can throw the liquid to it.Im just worried about starting with the right droplet size.I dunno how to explain it but what i really like to do is start with a consistant droplet size,something i can control the pressure so i can determine fuel atomization going into the combustion chamber.
Thanks for the help John:D
Colby

Postby jfholm » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Have you seen those patio misters for summer cooling? I was considering using one.

John
It is a wise man that learns from his mistakes, but it is a wiser man that learns from the mistakes of others.
jfholm

Postby Colby » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:09 pm

that would be something you would want to use,i think.Im just worried about being able to keep it consistant test after test.
Colby

Postby blaktopr » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:08 pm

read these if you didn't

as long as you are consistent with the amount and look at the results, you will find enough info. The tube sits in a little recess in the wood. But I been using a simple tube for probing. Get the notebook and camera out and keep an open mind.

Chris
Chris Sikorski
blaktopr

Postby Jginger » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:02 pm

How about using a Holley booster (removed from a old carb)
installed in your intake adapter,atach a hose to booster extend to your liquid contaner, push a holley jet in end of hose
and let air flow draw your liquid, want more or less fluid change jet.
Jginger

Return to Wetflow Discussion