[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - emulsifier tube

emulsifier tube

The old Wetflow forum was unrecoverable so I started a new one.

A place to talk about super secretive wet flow.

This is a closed forum only open to members, if you can read this then you are a member

Postby blaktopr » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:34 pm

Thought about this after cleaning for the 50th time the carbs on my 80 CB750. I just built this thing and tested it through a shop vac. There is a 3/16 tube inside a 5/16 tube but only the 3/16 goes through the center of the union. There are holes in the small tube inside the union to pick up the air from the side pickup. Once you get a jet size at the bottom, you then regulate the air with some kind of controller. The fuel gets drawn up through the small tube them air mixes with the fuel inside the union. More air you let in, less fuel up into test piece. Block the air completely and fuel gets drawn up like crazy. You can mark the container to get a fuel usage over time number. No pumps needed.
Chris Sikorski
blaktopr

Postby blaktopr » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:47 pm

I used my finger to see the difference in draw by blocking the air and there is a big swing in water usage. I figure the nozzle is something once machined needs to only stick out into the airpath about 1/8 inch. this can be shaped like a cone with a hole on the end. It can be made to fit into anything that bolts onto the surface of the head ( inlet radius) Or incorporated into a runner of an intake by drilling a small hole on the bottom with a threaded bung welded on? I do not have the capability to put it on a head to test, I'm still not ready yet. So I cannot say exactly how the spray is distributed once out of the cone. Seems to work on a motorcycle though.
Chris Sikorski
blaktopr

Return to Wetflow Discussion