[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - control valve or speed controller

control valve or speed controller

Orifice Style bench discussions

Postby Tony » Fri May 04, 2007 5:07 am

Maxflow, that is what I am using myself, a single direction flowbench with two test holes, and a variable motor speed control. I hugely simplifies bench construction, and eliminates a lot of potential problems not requiring a mechanical flow control device, or having to reverse the flow direction.

Racehead, e-mail sent....
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby Maxflow » Fri May 04, 2007 3:12 pm

Tony could you post some pic. of your 2 openings and how
you use them. Also do you have a msd style bench?
If so did you use a baffle and add a top chamber?

Thanks Maxflow.
The flow bench gives the little guy the ability to make
horsepower with cheep stock heads.
Maxflow

Postby Tony » Fri May 04, 2007 7:05 pm

Maxflow, up until now I have had no means of posting pictures, but I have very recently purchased a digital camera so it is now finally become possible for me to do so.

I have a few activities planned for this weekend, but will try to get around to taking some pictures in the next day or so. It is my third flow bench, and by far the simplest in construction, and the best performing.

As you will soon see it is nothing at all like an MSD bench, it is far simpler and much more robust in construction. It cannot really be compared to the MSD design in any way.

It may be best if I post these in the readers flowbench projects section. It would seem to be a more logical place where others can find them in the future while searching for ideas.
Tony

Postby Tony » Sat May 05, 2007 2:56 am

Pictures of my flowbench are located in the readers projects section here:

Tony

Postby Maxflow » Sun May 06, 2007 9:33 am

Tony very nice bench design. The steel frame makes it very
strong and stable. I really like the large blower idea.
The flow bench gives the little guy the ability to make
horsepower with cheep stock heads.
Maxflow

Previous

Return to Orifice Style bench discussion