[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - sf 110 orifice

sf 110 orifice

Orifice Style bench discussions

Postby 99-1134301289 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:31 pm

Hello could you say to me which is the diameter of the orifice on a flowbench superflow 110 thank you.
99-1134301289

Postby larrycavan » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:51 pm

FWIW...That bench style isn't really a good one to use as a build project....

If small capacity is all you need, you could build a small cabinet bench with say 4 ranges and make it a design with the motors after the orifice plate like the SF600. Use porthole doors and rubber stoppers. I really don't see any good reason to end up with a bench that needs temperature corrections because of the design layout...

JMO

Larry C
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby 99-1134301289 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:51 am

Hello, thank you for this good council I go applied your solution. Could you say to me how is the graduation to the manometer sold in option at superflow for the control of air speed with the Pitot tube.

thank you

R.C
99-1134301289

Postby Unkl Ian » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:41 pm

Do you want the size of the orifice in the "test plate" they supply,or the sizes in the plate at the top with the plugs ?
Unkl Ian

Postby 99-1134301289 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:42 pm

hello it is the sizes in the plate at the top with the plugs which I would like to know
thank you
99-1134301289

Postby larrycavan » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:35 pm

larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby DaveMcLain » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:11 pm

Doing a copy of the SF 110 design wouldn't be incredibly difficult. Having the motor in the center does force you to do a temp correction(very easy) but I think the reason Superflow built it that way was to make it easy to get to the orfice plate so that you can chage the ranges quickly and easily using the stoppers. I guess you could always build a bench using a similar idea but put the plate in the center of the bench and then have an access hole where you change the range, this could work....

About the only thing I don't like about my SF110 is how it has 4 motors yet only uses 2 in each direction. It has enough capacity for most of the work I do however.
DaveMcLain

Return to Orifice Style bench discussion