[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Inclined Manometer Scale Post - Autocad drawing of inclined scale

Inclined Manometer Scale Post - Autocad drawing of inclined scale

Orifice Style bench discussions

Postby ddelzel » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:59 pm

[color=#000000]I did an AutoCad drawing of an inclined manometer scale and I thought I would post it in case any one else needs one. I printed the drawing at 100% on ANSI D size paper. The scale is 29" long. I used a piece of 1/8" by 1 1/2" extruded aluminum from a local hardware store to mount it on. I got some carpet tape at Mennard
ddelzel

Postby larrycavan » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:29 pm

Hey...that was a pretty cool thing to do! :D
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby ddelzel » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:23 am

Has anyone tried to download the attachment? I tried it as a test and AutoCad gave me an error messsage that it was an "invalid file"? Let me know and I will try again.
ddelzel

Postby bruce » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:16 pm

I don't have autocad to try it out but if there is a problem with uploading it I can host it on the site if need be. Plenty of storage space, that goes with anything anyone wants to post and can't host it.
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby ddelzel » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:44 pm

I was going to PM you and attach the file but didn't see an option for attchments.
ddelzel

Postby bruce » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:59 pm

Here is a link to the hosted file:

"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Return to Orifice Style bench discussion