[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - dumn q what does pts stand for

dumn q what does pts stand for

Orifice Style bench discussions

Postby msj442 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:49 pm

just was curious what exactly PTS stood for. thinking of incorporating in the name of my bench
msj442

Postby 86rocco1 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:04 pm

I'm not sure I'd call the questions dumb , it's not that obvious.
86rocco1

Postby bruce » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:44 pm

Originally this whole forum idea started out on my tractorsport website which I had used when I was building tractors and engines for other pullers. When it started to get bigger than I imagined it would and more diversified in it's users I felt the need to move the flowbench side to it's own website but did not move the forum off of the tractorsport domain. It didn't seem right to have people talking about some guy doing flowbench "stuff" on a tractorsport site so I renamed it using my original initials of PTS.

Someday my plans are to actually move the forum totally over to the flowbenchtech domain and have it's own forum under that domain.

Believe it or not I really am not some big company or some computer guru or anything else anyone might think I am LOL I'm just like most of the rest of the users of this site . . . and those who have stopped by in person can confirm that fact :D

Edited By bruce on 1227138579
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby msj442 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:09 am

ok thanks bruce now i have a perspective on things.
thanks, max
msj442

Postby 49-1183904562 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:48 am

Bruce; Your so modest :D
49-1183904562

Postby larrycavan » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:53 pm

I have been to corporate headquarters. I assure you Bruce does not drive a Ferrari or run aroung in $300 sneakers. He's 100% average American working stiff like most of us. He just happens to be pretty darn smart too.... :D

Edited By larrycavan on 1227318797
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby Tony » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:10 pm

But the Flow Bench Forum has gained a HUGE reputation and following on the internet.
And that makes Bruce stand very tall indeed.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Return to Orifice Style bench discussion