[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - What's your favorite Engine Dyno

What's your favorite Engine Dyno

General Dyno discussion (read only) please make any new posts in the new Dyno forum

Postby Tech @ BG » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:39 am

Curious with everyones expierence out there who likes what dyno, and why?

If you were building one what features would you want to add?
Tech @ BG

Postby Tony » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:09 pm

Starting out with a really good dyno room would be nice.

Take a loook at this and drool...............

Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby Peter » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:46 pm

I have a Superflow SF-901 that we purchased off of eBay in Jan 2004. We've built the room and now with Superflow's help we are about to fire it up for the first time. I plan on writting an article called 'This Old Dyno' soon to tell the readers our experences with buying a used dyno. (I've written for the performance mags out here in So Cal). I been getting static from other dyno operators (DTS) because we chose Superflow, but the price couldn't be beat. Any other questions ?
Peter

Postby Tech @ BG » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:28 am

[color=#000000]For the money a 901 is a good machine. As with anything else the equipment is only as good as the operator. The only real problem I've ever had with a 901 is that they are almost too simple. What I mean is that if you know an electrician, and a plumber BAM you
Tech @ BG

Postby Tony » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:15 pm

[quote="Tech"][color=#000000]Tony,
Could
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby airflowdevelop » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:25 pm

Doug,
Are you telling me I should for-go the powermark, and buy a 902? Let me know before I make a decision!...the dos software of the DTS does not bother me at all! But the 901 was the most stable machine I have ever used...and people are now saying the 902 has exceeded the 901 with the current updates?

Dennis
airflowdevelop

Postby airflowdevelop » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:26 pm

Doug,
Are you telling me I should for-go the powermark, and buy a 902? Let me know before I make a decision!...the dos software of the DTS does not bother me at all! But the 901 was the most stable machine I have ever used...and people are now saying the 902 has exceeded the 901 with the current updates?

Dennis
airflowdevelop

Postby Tech @ BG » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:01 am

Tech @ BG

Postby Tech @ BG » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:06 am

Tech @ BG

Return to General Dyno discussion